Friday, June 5, 2009

So it begins!

(click on picture for a larger view)

This picture is eerily similar to how we will be positioned in Le Mans when the Mesilla Valley Chorale performs for the first time on French soil in mid-June! Unfortunately, not everyone pictured here will be making the trip, but all hearts will be with us!

My name is Matt McFee - my sister Cathy Boeker and her husband John are long-time residents of Cruces. When Cathy mentioned that her chorale had been invited to France to sing, my brother Mike and I both opined what a cool trip that would be. Somehow the chorale had the good grace to invite us to join them - and we had the poor grace to accept! I volunteered to chronicle the adventure for posterity, on the internet. This is the first installment of that journey. Granted, our two concerts are still a couple of weeks away, but I wanted to start the buzz early! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment